Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cruel Trick Huh?

Sorry for the trick having you subscribe only to then not post anything for 4 weeks or whatever it's been. "Catch the latest greatest news... a month from now" Anyway, I have a full quiver of things to say and I'll work on getting them all out.

For starters, I've had a new realisation lately. I am a dad. Now that may not seem new to some of you, but I for a while was in the camp that thought, dads have kids and I don't have a kid. Now when people ask if I have children I say "I have one in heaven." He didn't cease to exist when he died, but I didn't make that connection until recently. So I am a daddy, my son is growing in heaven. Another interesting thing is that without really realising it, I have become a daddy in the way I behave. I spent the last weekend with my cousin in Ft Lauderdale, FL and when interacting with his kids I realised how different I am. Anyway, that's the new news.

No comments: