Sunday, August 12, 2007

Permission to Use

I have had several requests to use various parts of my blog and our story in sermons, talks, speeches, discussions, etc. Anyone has permission to use my story and or blog entries. It's on the internet so it doesn't get much more public than that.

I do request that you let me know when you use my story or entries. It's encouraging to hear my blog entries have wings, travel about and have a positive impact in peoples lives. If possible I'd really love to hear or see a copy of the sermon, speech, talk or whatever.

I'm encouraged when other people see value in my questions and thoughts. Thank you again for your support and interest.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm glad you are okay with me sharing your blog with Mary and her sharing it with the congregation. I didn't think you'd mind. (As you said, it's online already.)

You have a very unique perspective and a very eloquent way of sharing it with us.

I know that I don't comment often, but I keep up with your entries regularly. I just don't feel that anything I have to say can improve on your message.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts during this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys daily.

Love,

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Micah,
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You have touched more lives than you know. I plan to share your blog with a friend of mine who just lost his baby. Thank you for blessing us all!