Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebook is hell

It really is. I'm on Facebook with tons of friends and I love being able to catch up with old friends, make invitations, post pictures, etc, but really I haven't really had the stomach to use it much lately. Kinda of like my previous post, it now really sucks to go around and see all these kids I went to school with who now have like 5 kids and they have all their pictures up of them doing funny things, etc. It really just sucks. So if I haven't been responding on Facebook, I'm sorry, it's just painful lately. It's hell really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should never apologize for your feelings. You two are going through so much that no one else may understand. It's only natural to feel whatever feelings you have. I know that doesn't make it any better, but you know by now that there are no magic words. I only wish I could come hug you and cry with you more often.
I wish I had something more helpful to say, but please do know that we pray for you very, very frequently.

Anonymous said...

Dear Micah, to follow on what Sarah posted yesterday, I agree that your feelings are natural and okay to have. After your last two posts I wrote you a snail mail letter since I tend to be verbose. However, I was reminded of your very first post from which I quote, "...so I'll just blast it into the grand expanse of the Internet." I continue to be proud of you and Rebecca...you especially for slaying the dragon, er, creating the blog.
Love, Tassy