Friday, September 26, 2008

Construction Progress Goes "Crash"

In an effort to work out our feelings through construction, we have decided to remodel our master bathroom. While Micah is clearly the brains behind this operation, I am his chief assistant and general counsel. I make important decisions like which faucets to put in or how many jets I would like the new tub to have. This leaves Micah with the task of getting all those aesthetic decisions I made into the new bathroom. But never fear, his chief assistant is always available to help. Take this evening as an example. After helping my handsomely bearded contractor run the wire for the new lighting system, I decided to await further instructions while giving the new tub a dry run. Micah has captured my contribution to the labor of the evening and considers it an accurate portrayal...I am not so sure.

No comments: