Saturday, September 15, 2007

I haven't forgotten to write

I haven't forgotten to write, I've just been out of town and extremely busy the last couple weeks. I've been gone for 3 weeks straight: a week in Gulfport/Biloxi, MS; a week in Denver; and now I'm writing this while on board a 161' yacht I'm finishing in Ft Lauderdale, Florida and once I finish here, I'll be in El Paso for a week (no yachts in El Paso though :( ).

I have been thinking about William a lot and have plenty to write about, I just don't have the two hours it takes me to write two paragraphs. So once life settles back down in a little bit, I'll be back to writing.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micah, I saw Marie, Nancy and Dora today. We had great fellowship. Dora told me about your blog, and I want to let you know what a blessing it was to read your entries. I know God is carrying you. Yes, there will always be a sort of whole in your hearts. And that is of Him, as well, it seems, so that you and all around see Him meeting you, teaching you, glorifying Himself as you trust. Thank you for sharing so openly. Cousin Chris Klipowicz